Our commitment to you
POPUP (People Upliftment Programme) is committed to the following:
- Ensuring that the POPUP Vision, Mission, Values and Beliefs are communicated throughout the organisation and that all employees and learners accept these principles.
- Providing a quality skills development programme to the disempowered people of our city.
- Ensuring that our Christ centred approach forms the basis of all our operations and that these views are accepted at all levels of the organisation.
- Enhancing the skills of all staff through review and actively pursuing a continuous professional development programme.
- Promoting the culture of continual quality improvements and the philosophy of getting things “right first time”.
- Being fair in all our judgements and displaying integrity at all times.
- Not engaging in any endeavour without calculating the costs.
- The development of the next generation.
- To do things in a way that brings glory to God and inspires people.
- Being transparent in everything that we do, ensuring that everybody is always informed.
- Appointing on the basis of:
- Promoting the quality management systems and ensuring implementation is achieved by internal auditing, management review, corrective and preventive action.
Everyone is responsible for the quality within POPUP and for maintaining high standards in all that we do.