Atterbury Foundation


Info

Contact Info:

Website: https://www.atterbury.co.za/atterbury-property-fun

Email: karin@atterbury.cop.za

Telephone: 0124711600

Social Media:

Description:

The Atterbury Property Fund (APF) is a real estate development growth fund, underpinned by Atterbury Property seed assets and a strong development pipeline. It actively seeks value-creating investment opportunities. This new fund is the holding company for a number of Atterbury’s quality property assets. Atterbury Property Investments (API) hold 70% of the shares in APF, the remaining 30% is held by the Talis Property Consortium, a B-BBEE grouping. APF is a proud B-BBEE compliant company. The Atterbury Property Fund offers current and future shareholders exceptional risk-weighted returns. It does this by leveraging Atterbury Property’s extensive network and associations, as well as enhanced value creation through the existing Atterbury development and asset management units’ exemplary skill set and track record. The current portfolio is predominantly high-end retail, with some exposure to AAA-grade commercial offices.

Projects



Articles


Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 items on page 1 of 1


Displaying 1 to 1 of 1 items on page 1 of 1